Bear Grylls has achieved some of his most dangerous feats on some of the most dangerous places on earth.
- He was one of the youngest people to scale the summit of Mt Everest
- He crossed the North Atlantic Oceanin a tiny boat only 11 metres long with only 4 other crew members
- Bear created a record for highest formal meal at 25,000 ft off the ground, hanging from a hot air balloon.
- In 2008, Bear led a team of four to climb a mountain that is very remote and unclimbed mountain in the whole world.
- Bear led the first team attempt at paramotoring over Angel Falls.